From "effortless" date outfits to airport looks and even comfy pyjama tops - we have caught feelings, flights and some fire naps in our staple tees. Oversized or fitted, our GOTS certified organic cotton tees are kind to the planet, use 91% less "blue" water than regular cotton and drastically reduce greenhouse gas emissions, making them good for you and the earth.
We like our tees a little oversized, so check the size chart for your perfect fit.
- 100% GOTS Certified Organic Cotton
- azo free dyeing process; chemical free, biodegradable and sustainable
- For every sale, One Less will plant a fruit bearing tree
- Wash by hand for best results, machine wash at room temperature (30); natural colour are sensitive to light, dry in shade
- Sourced and produced ethically in India
End of Life:
Your clothes have a long life cycle, so don’t throw them out once you are done wearing them!
Instead, try mending, upcycling, reusing for different purposes (like a house cleaning cloth), donating, sending it to a recycling facility, reselling, giving it to brands who make clothes out of waste fabrics or swap it with a friend.
A lot of love, resources and hardwork goes into the making of each garment, so don’t stop loving them even if you can no longer wear them.